• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Large 31 DP and Large 21 Insingo - Both Micarta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsega51

Gold Member
“I’ll take it” does not guarantee you the knife.

US shipping only.

Trade option would be a small Sebenza Insingo

SOLD: Large 31 Drop Point, Micarta Inlays - $4̶6̶5̶, $4̶4̶5̶, $425

Bought new, carried and used lightly. I polished the hardware and the blade spine. Smoothed and polished the micarta inlays to seal them up and bring out the grain and color vs that fuzzy, dry look when new. Very smooth, dead center, great detent, locks up tight and will only flex the lockbar if you’re really forcing down on it hard. Theres a few faint spots on the blade, they should easily polish out. Knife is in really nice condition and comes with everything it would from the factory.

IWDnMZ4.jpg

iwVrj98.jpg

16ud1Di.jpg

l5IRR6T.jpg

SOLD: Large 21 Insingo, Micarta Inlays - $4̶7̶5̶, $4̶5̶5̶, $400

Bought new, carried and used lightly, honestly never even cut anything with it, still got the factory edge. I polished the hardware and the blade spine, also smoothed and polished the micarta inlays to seal them up and bring out the grain and color vs that fuzzy, dry look when new. I gave the pocket clip a satin finish but could easily be reblasted or replaced, it has a few smudges on it from carrying. Super smooth, tight lock up, sits a tiny bit off center. Excellent condition and comes with everything it would from the factory.

DvnflOH.jpg

4U5jwt9.jpg

jRAcanC.jpg

SB7XJK9.jpg

Last edited:
Prices dropped a little. If you want/need more pics, just let me know :thumbsup:

PSJBoPP.jpg

TIsaars.jpg

ZK4K73J.jpg

SyLSVso.jpg

Interested I'm the 31 , could you send me some pics close up of the blade where the spots are?

Last edited:
Armando solis Armando solis , I sent you an initial email and will get pics taken and sent in the morning. Feel free to delete your email address in the post above if you’d like :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back