• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Large PJ Sebenza Drop Point

CRK Large PJ Sebenza 21 Drop Point - $SOLD via PayPal G&S.

US Sale and shipping only.

Looking to sell my Large PJ Sebenza 21 Drop Point. The knife is in very good shape. Great action and blade is centered. It’s been carried a little and has some minor snail trails on the clip and some light snail trails on the body. See photos.

DOB is: 7/18/16

Comes with box and all the usual included items except for the sticker. Not sure where that went? The original untied lanyard is also included. Lanyard pin is in the knife.

Trades considered would be either a Zaan or a Large 21 Carbon Fiber Drop Point. But, I might be open to some other unique UG CRKs. Not a fan of colorful UGs though. Right now I have a Sm. Micarta DP, Sm PJ Damascus, Sm CF Damascus, Sm Wilson Combat, Sm Spalted Beach and a Sm PJ drop point so those would be out for trades. I have this cross posted in the Trading Forums as well.

Also, not interested in Large Insingo or Tanto blades. Just Drop Points. I would consider the Insingo in a Small though.

You know the drill. First “I’ll take it”, gets it.

Upon my acceptance of the sale with the buyer and providing my PayPal info, please provide payment within 2 hours. Otherwise, I'll move on to the next buyer unless the buyer works out an extension with me.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/JxMxWzJ

Last edited:
blade showed up today, great shape, and who put the edge on it you? its beautiful I have other sebenzas but none that came that polished.

blade showed up today, great shape, and who put the edge on it you? its beautiful I have other sebenzas but none that came that polished.

I got it like that. The guy I bought it from said it was factory but I have my doubts. Like you said, to polished. Either way, the edge is beautiful and done well. Glad you're happy with the knife.

Back