• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Large Sebenza 21 Double Lug Tanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
Platinum Member
One in - one out.

2018 Large Sebenza 21 Tanto in Excellent + condition with one very small imperfection pictured. Ive now owned this knife twice so I wont call it NIB but it’s as close as you will get.

$550 Paypal G&S ( I can also do Zelle or Venmo) gets its shipped to your CONUS door. Intl shipping is no problem but seller pays and I will not be responsible for the knife once it leaves CONUS

Please no trade offers, you almost certainly have nothing I want.

Ist I’ll take it in the thread or PM gets it. Please PM questions and only post I’ll take it in the thread.

I will not sell to non-paying members-However I will deduct/refund the 10 dollars a basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy this knife. As it may take a day or two to get your new membership active, post here your Ill take it and when you bought the membership and Ill hold the knife until conformation is provided, then you can pay and Ill ship it out.

Last edited:
I will not sell to non-paying members but I will deduct the 10 dollars a basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy this knife.

Outstanding! I going to steal this line for my next for sale post. Well done, sir!

Payment recieved. This ships today.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back