• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Large Sebenza 21 User - Mirror Edge - Smooth and Sharp

Selling my Large 21. Has served me well over the last couple years, been carried a ton, sharpened several times (experienced hand sharpener) and dutifully stripped and cleaned several times. Action is buttery smooth. Blade drops free when lock bar is disengaged. No blade play (duh). IMO better than a new one out of the box.

Titanium is scarred from use but no deep gouges. Gives it some great character.
Blade is mirror polished and VERY sharp. Be careful when handling out of the box.
Knife is CLEAN. Stripped, cleaned and lubed before putting in box.
Lanyard has been cut close and melted to secure lanyard pin in scales for looks. Easily removed if that is your preference.
Includes Original Box and Paperwork, Fluorinated Grease, and Hex Tool. No cloth or lanyard.

IMG_7478_zpsvamhsivo.jpg

IMG_7484_zpsmx3iw08t.jpg

IMG_7490_zpsmyrdkrcz.jpg

IMG_7486_zpsstppxrvl.jpg

IMG_7489_zpsxohswpk2.jpg

IMG_7487_zpshh6gbkau.jpg

IMG_7488_zpshjirgkpa.jpg

IMG_7491_zpsi2nkaaef.jpg

IMG_7493_zps76ucieul.jpg

Asking $SOLD to me shipped. No Trades. Paypal and CONUS only. Respond below and PM for details/purchase. Buyer accepts all responsibility for purchase. USPS flat rate priority shipping. Will ship next day or same day if payment is received early enough.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Dan

Last edited:
I’ve been looking for this DOB for a long time now. I would like to buy from the buyer if they are interested. Thanks.

Back