• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Large Sebenza 31 - Chainmail Pattern

Jokkamofeenanay

Gold Member
PXL_20201025_223616834.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg PXL_20201025_223623578.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg PXL_20201025_223708104.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg PXL_20201025_223719309.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Timestamp & photos - https://imgur.com/a/tzVHJfB

I bought this as unused LNIB in mid-June from a solid Blade Forums member. Since then, I've carried it in rotation about once a week and semi-babied it. Touched up the edge last week with my Sharpmaker. The knife is in terrific shape....a few light trails on the chainmail side that only are visible at certain light angles, one small scratch on the clip, and blade is clean. Glassy smooth opening/closing, solid lockup, no blade play.

I added a blue anodized titanium backspacer from CRK, which is included, along with the original titanium backspacer and some extra hardware that I got from CRK. I can't find the CRK microfiber cloth that was included in the original package, but have everything else in kit (including the lanyard & toggle that I removed).

Love this knife, which is my first (but not last), Chris Reeve knife. However, I have a few other financial priorities, and I need to get some $$ together. Will likely buy another Sebenza 31 within a few months, likely a micarta or wood inlay version.

Asking $OLD - PayPal G&S, shipped USPS Priority in CONUS only.

Thanks, but I'm not looking for trades at this time.

Last edited:
Back