• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Liam Hoffman Camp Axe - 2.25lb, 24 inch handle.

Here's an axe for sale that needs no introduction.

A 2.25lb, 24 inch hickory handle, Liam Hoffman Camp axe

I've waited a while for this but I have to move it on.
As most of you know Liam's waiting list is quite substantial and hard to get on in so here's a chance to grab one. (I ordered this in July 2017!) This handle has a little bit more meat compared to some of Liam's other axes at my request but it is no baseball bat and also has a slightly higher finish.

I'm in Northern Ireland so to cover international postage to the USA I'm asking SOLD - payment via PayPal and shipping via courier.

Here are the details from the website:

Our axes are hand forged from a block of 4142 chrome/moly alloy steel in the Blue Ridge mountains on the Western North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee line and heat treated to 55HRC. The heads are hung on straight grained hickory handles made from cabinet grade kiln dried lumber. Each handle is hand fitted with a drawknife. The poll is hardened to be used as a proper hammer. The camp axe is our flagship model, coming in weights of 2.25 and 3 pounds (for 3 pound camp axes, click here) with handle lengths from 19-32 inches, you have the choice of picking the axe which will suit your work style. Sheaths are hand made with thick vegetable tanned water buffalo leather. 100% made in house. Overbuilt and ready to use, because overkill never fails.

IMG-2649.jpg

IMG-2648.jpg

IMG-2647.jpg

IMG-2646.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an axe for sale that needs no introduction.

A 2.25lb, 24 inch hickory handle, Liam Hoffman Camp axe

I've waited a while for this but I have to move it on.
As most of you know Liam's waiting list is quite substantial and hard to get on in so here's a chance to grab one. (I ordered this in July 2017!) This handle has a little bit more meat compared to some of Liam's other axes at my request but it is no baseball bat and also has a slightly higher finish.

I'm in Northern Ireland so to cover international postage to the USA I'm asking $420 - payment via PayPal and shipping via courier.

Here are the details from the website:

Our axes are hand forged from a block of 4142 chrome/moly alloy steel in the Blue Ridge mountains on the Western North Carolina, Eastern Tennessee line and heat treated to 55HRC. The heads are hung on straight grained hickory handles made from cabinet grade kiln dried lumber. Each handle is hand fitted with a drawknife. The poll is hardened to be used as a proper hammer. The camp axe is our flagship model, coming in weights of 2.25 and 3 pounds (for 3 pound camp axes, click here) with handle lengths from 19-32 inches, you have the choice of picking the axe which will suit your work style. Sheaths are hand made with thick vegetable tanned water buffalo leather. 100% made in house. Overbuilt and ready to use, because overkill never fails.

IMG-2649.jpg

IMG-2648.jpg

IMG-2647.jpg

IMG-2646.jpg

Back