• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD LNIB Large Inkosi PJ w/Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeForums.

Safe queen for sale!
This Large Inkosi is in immaculate shape and has just sat on a shelf (near mint). Comes with everything seen in the pictures (which is everything that comes when purchased new, plus the lanyard and sheath.

It comes w/ the midnight blue lanyard and blue bead (bought from DLT trading). It also comes with a shaped and formed (by me) Chris Reeve buttery soft calfskin Leather Slip Sheath (bought from DLT trading). Looks amazing and holds it securely so it wont fall out.
Action is amazing and very smooth, lock up is spot on, and its centering is perfect!

I am asking $old shipped to your door via USPS. it will also be insured through USPS. Payment through PayPal.

Only shipping to people located in the U.S. Once shipped, I will provide tracking info and a picture of the receipt.

Reason For Sale:
need new car tires :(

First to say "I'll Take It" scores this beauty. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Thank You for looking!

uJbOIcL.jpg

HiSJMgs.jpg

KXlUxKB.jpg

V2Ge9rf.jpg

lQMAyzU.jpg

ld3t1aT.jpg

dUFkLrJ.jpg

jebOwQj.jpg

tfZECO2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.