• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! LT Sneak with Black G10 EDC

AVigil

Adam Vigil knifemaker working the grind
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Platinum Member
This one is SOLD but check out the link in my signature for another LT Sneak!

LT Sneak was inspired by the work of Bob Lum.

This is .189" AEB-L 62HRC and glass bead blasted finish.

3.25" blade, 7" OAL with compound grind and swedge with a tapered tang.

Scales are black G10 glass bead blasted with stainless hardware.

Free kydex sheath with Tek lok style belt attachment for vertical or horizontal carry.
SOLD!
PayPal accepted as well as CASH and you can use your credit card if I send you an invoice.

Email me at hexcanemaker@hotmail.com

Thanks

Si7qWAn.jpg

qCplvpg.jpg

dqi8vej.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that one went fast. I was hoping since you posted it first that it would end up in this subforum sooner or later, but just too fast for me I guess!

Very nice, perfect grinds, I like the bead blasted finish.

Thanks a lot Carl Colson Carl Colson @Alan Warren Scott Hanson Scott Hanson Knives Much appreciated coming from you fine makers

madcap_magician madcap_magician I plan to make more. I like to offer blades on on both sides of the spectrum.

But I will say the LT Sneak with Claro Walnut really surprises me that it is still available, funny how knife selling happens some times LOL. Knifemakers know exactly what I am talking about.

Thanks a lot Carl Colson Carl Colson @Alan Warren Scott Hanson Scott Hanson Knives Much appreciated coming from you fine makers

madcap_magician madcap_magician I plan to make more. I like to offer blades on on both sides of the spectrum.

But I will say the LT Sneak with Claro Walnut really surprises me that it is still available, funny how knife selling happens some times LOL. Knifemakers know exactly what I am talking about.

I am honestly scratching my head about that one myself. You have extremely competitive pricing, and that one is a good deal. I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but divorce kind of sucks the play money out of the wallet. You can just never know exactly what the market will do.

Back