1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

SOLD Lum Tribute Sneak in black G10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by AVigil, Jun 19, 2017.

1. AVigil

AVigil knifemaker working the grind Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Feb 17, 2009
    LT Sneak up for sale.

LT stands for "Lum Tribute" since his work was the inspiration. "Sneak" because it is sneaky

Ground from .190" thick ATS 34 stainless and is at 59 Rockwell with liquid nitrogen cryo treatment.
    Blade is 3.25" and OAL is 7.25".
    Compound grind with the hollow grind done on 4 inch wheel.
    Satin finish with a tapered tang and black G10 scales and white and black liners, stainless hardware.

Comes with kydex sheath and tek lol style belt clamp.

Great EDC blade that can be set up for horizontal or vertical carry for either side.

There is a lot going on in this small package with a thick spine, aggressive swedge with deep hollow grind and tanto tip. Feels great in the hand and on the belt. It is razor sharp ;)

Price is $SOLD!
    Email me if interested [email protected]

This is on other social media so drop me an email

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    El Bandit0, neal70, mb> and 3 others like this.
  2. Dawkind

Dawkind Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 3, 2000
    This Gentleman makes an amazingly clean and precise knife....flawless and extraordinary fit/finish.

Don't miss this chance...I've got mine! ;)

El Bandit0 and AVigil like this.
  3. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    Another sharp ( pun intended ) looking knife Adam

Dawkind and AVigil like this.
  4. HawkeyeVA

HawkeyeVA

Jun 7, 2017
    Can you check your email address? Tried sending you something and it was rejected for wrong email. Let me know. Am interested. Thx!

Dawkind likes this.
  5. AVigil

AVigil knifemaker working the grind Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Platinum Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Dawkind likes this.
  6. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    Very!! nice looking piece of work Adam.

Dawkind and AVigil like this.
  7. AVigil

Feb 17, 2009
    And this little gem is SOLD!

Thanks @HawkeyeVA

Dawkind likes this.
  8. AVigil

Feb 17, 2009
    Dawkind likes this.
  9. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    Hello Adam,

I have always admired Bob Lums work. He was one of the masters. About 15 years ago I built a custom sheath for one of his flat ground tanto knives. I think it had about a 6 or 7 in. blade. It was Very!! nicely built and the stag was the finest. Wish I had one or two of his blades of course who wouldn't. I saw him at the 2007 Blade west show here in Portland Or. Wish I could have met him. Of course it wasn't long after that he had passed. May he forever rest in peace. I don't have to tell you knife making is a dangerous thing to be doing. I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

All the best to you and keep making them great knives.
    Alan

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    AVigil likes this.
  10. AVigil

Feb 17, 2009
    Thanks Alan really appreciate it.