1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*SOLD* Massdrop x Ferrum Forge DAO

Discussion in 'Canada' started by bRIBEGuy, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bRIBEGuy

bRIBEGuy Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2014
    Up for grabs is a nice "DAO" by Ferrum Forge/Massdrop. This is the upgraded "Circuit Board" variant of the knife, and is also serialized (#102).

The knife has been carried a couple times, and has been used to open a couple packages. There is a small scuff on the pocket clip (though is is hard to tell with the stonewashed finish). Blade is still factory sharp.

Very cool knife... just too close to others I have. Includes all original packaging (box, zippered case, microfiber cloth)

I paid just over $240cad to my door....... looking for *SOLD* shipped in Canada.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Joshua25 likes this.
  2. bRIBEGuy

bRIBEGuy Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.