• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD*** Matthew Martin C375Cu

I have a Matthew Martin clicker in copper for sale. This pen was purchased by me in December 2015. In has been carried. Never dropped or borrowed by anyone. I used it at work to fill out many job briefings.
This pen was put in my EDC tool drawer after I retired and has been waiting for a new owner to use. If you are familiar with Mathew and his pens, you know that they are built like little tanks! He has excellent customer service. The clicker was defective when the pen was new. I contacted Matthew and he promptly sent me a new one.
These pens were originally $95-$100 and have been discontinued for years. Here is your chance to grab a beautiful one and call it your own.

Pictures show the pen in it's patina state and after I gave it a good polish. It will slowly patina back to the beautiful rainbow copper becomes.

Included are the pen, original package sleeve and a small bag of O rings that can be added for grip.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS. Intl shipping on buyer.

Thanks for looking.

gZlkQE4m.jpg

kNBjg15m.jpg

H9G2yhfm.jpg

Wr5uXonm.jpg

TPmb3IFm.jpg

Back