• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD***. Medford Praetorian T, DP, 3V

ayeaton

Gold Member
Medford Praetorian T - This one is in excellent condition. It was lightly carried for about a week and only used to open Amazon packages mostly. Action is still tight and not broke in, and the 3V, PVD coated blade edge is perfect, sharp, and free of any wear or damage. It has blue anodized Ti hardware and includes the mini Pelican case, box, and everything else as new. I paid just a hair under $800 OTD back in Nov. from Michigan Knives.

$SOLD includes USPS Priority, insured shipping (CONUS only). Payment by PP G&S only, no F&F or Zelle.

First to post an “I’ll take it”, in this for sale thread, followed up with a timely PM or email for payment arrangements gets priority. Will ship next business day but usually same day if payment received before noon. Please send any questions or comments by IM or email and reserve thread posts to claim item only. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. No trades sorry, need to raise the cash for another purchase. Thanks for looking.

g7mmoNR.jpg

RphU568.jpg

V8K9Z2D.jpg

lyQNPaX.jpg

Last edited:
Back