• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[Sold: Microtech Daytona T/E Satin 127-4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale Terms:

• I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Payment via paypal
  • By purchase you agree to meet state and local requirements with regards to the legality of owning or carrying this item.
Please Note: To view full size of photos, click each one individually. To further expand, click on the magnifying glass located on the lower right hand of the image - this will open up the image again. Repeat the step, clicking again on the magnifying glass and this will open up the full size photo.

Microtech Daytona T/E Satin 127-4 [Sold to NewArt] $315 Shipped
Never carried or used for cutting. S30V Blade Steel, Carbon Fibor Inlays. Fires and retracts hard and requires a firm/positive actuation. Comes with box, papers, baggie and sheath.

Last edited:
Hey NewArt, tried sending you an email through the email system here on Bladeforums. If you didn't receive it, my paypal address is this: removed as contact has been made through email ;)

Last edited:
Great, I get the Paypal send right now please send email so I can give you an shipping address.

Thank you sorry for the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back