• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Mnandi w/ Mammoth Bark Inlay

KHG

I'm looking to sell my Mammoth Bark Mnandi. I bought this one a few months ago to replace my box elder burl. As it turns out, I carry the burl and I just don't take this one out of the house, although I did use it to open a letter or two. It's simply too nice for anything more and it will never be a user for me. I've tried to take and post high resolution pictures to show the condition. This is my first time selling here, but I have sold on other forums and can provide that history to anyone interested. I'm also willing to privately share my phone number should anyone want to speak before making a deal / offer - just send me a message. I'm asking $[SOLD] paypal G&S (or feel free to make an offer!). I'll take care of the PP fees and shipping costs. I'll ship USPS First Class or Priority Mail insured to anywhere in the US. Happy to answer any questions or provide additional information / pictures. Thanks!
alml5Zv - Imgur.jpg

mJhzSFQ - Imgur.jpg

Hs3u4Xe - Imgur.jpg

WRtum5y - Imgur.jpg

fKakbO1 - Imgur.jpg

DBWT0yn - Imgur.jpg

AHhuTod - Imgur.jpg

YRxefFm - Imgur.jpg

Na1mMxs - Imgur.jpg

agteDkt - Imgur.jpg

Last edited:
Nice knife and I may have interest. What do you think Reeve would charge to change the blade to Damascus? or would that be allowed?

Nice knife and I may have interest. What do you think Reeve would charge to change the blade to Damascus? or would that be allowed?

$300 plus $17.50 return postage to the lower US, and a 9-12 month wait. I just ordered a blade myself a few weeks back and this is the costs.

Have you stropped it? I see a line of some sort just above the secondary bevel...

Have you stropped it? I see a line of some sort just above the secondary bevel...
I have not stropped it. I bought it second hand - and I’m not sure if the prior owner stropped it. I did send it back to CRK for a spa treatment when I first received the knife and they may have touched up the edge? It certainly didn’t need it - I sent it in primarily to refinish the clip, which had some scuffs from the prior owner. It’s been in the box since I received it back from CRK.

Back