• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: NEW and SIGNED by CHRIS REEVE at BLADE 2015: Unique LARGE SEBENZA 21 w/Damascus

Crossdraw

~ Rob ~ USAF Retired ~
SOLD (add 3% for PayPal fees if paying by Goods/Services). No trades and no international shipping. Reasonable offers will be considered, but please no low-balls. First "I'll take it," gets it followed by a PM to me. Immediate payment is expected once I have communicated with the buyer. I am in no hurry to sell and I will be listing this on Ebay tonight as well.

For sale for less than I paid is my absolutely brand new and flawless Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 with unique sculpted graphic with onxy embellishment/stone, and Devin Thomas stainless ladder damascus blade . I purchased this directly from the Chris Reeve Knives/CRK booth at Blade 2015. As much as I want to, I just can't bring myself to carry it. It comes with everything you see here, to include CRK leather pouch and extra lanyard with bright bronze anodized hardware.

Even better, the man himself--Chris Reeve--signed and dated the box for me! Such a great guy, and it was a real pleasure talking with him. Again, I am selling this gorgeous Sebenza for under what I paid. I will ship to U.S. addresses via USPS Priority Mail the next business day following payment.

q711RPSl.jpg

Cmk9lzgl.jpg

GLNzYgpl.jpg

O1Tc2oLl.jpg

RqQsrRcl.jpg

ok0r9nIl.jpg

NPGGcEul.jpg

p5XZyl3l.jpg

zHLcMlol.jpg

tIvjLEvl.jpg

9zkbacol.jpg

Last edited:
I can't PM. I want to take it. Please email me: magna03 AT swbell DOT net. Have offer waiting. Will check email in AM.

Knife arrived today and was exactly as described and photographed. Crossdraw was great to work with and the knife arrived in short order. This was my first person to person purchase and it went off without a hitch.

Tim
(edited because my fat finger accidentally hit the send button)

Back