• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! New Behring Made Pro EDC, custom Kydex and all the options! Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, giving a long deserved bump and a price drop! This is a great Handmade Knife!

I have for sale, a new and never carried, Hand Forged Pro EDC Knife from the guys at Behring Made Knives. I had the guys pull out all the stops on this one. These blades are forged from 01 steel the etched , blued and clear cerakoted! Bomber! Be careful even looking at these pictures can cut your eyeballs! This this is ridiculously sharp!

From Behring Made's website: "Designed as an all purpose user, this knife will make quick work of everything from dressing big game, eating it at the table, slabbing up some kindling or simply cutting open cardboard boxes- this is your ultimate user. Hand forged from 01 tool steel, the blade measures 4" from tip to guard with a nice 1 1/2" belly for heavy duty work. With the thumb notches and marine epoxy treated 550 paracord"

Blade: Etched, Blued and then Clear Cerakoted

Handle Wrap: Desert Tan 550 paracord coated with epoxy

Kydex Sheath with horizontal or vertical carry option

Exotac NanoStriker XL firestarted Kydex attachment added to sheath

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3042.jpeg IMG_3041.jpg IMG_3040.jpeg IMG_3038.jpg IMG_3039.jpeg

contact me at :tbird911@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back