• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

! Sold !! *NIB BENCHMADE USA INFIDEL 3300

This knife is SWEET.I wish I could keep it, but have to pay some bills.I obtained this knife locally and was sold to me as brand new in the box. Which it appeared to be.In the few weeks I have had the knife, I have opened and closed it a dozen times to show friends.It has never been carried or cut anything. Super high Benchmade quality and fires with loud authority. These are sold out everywhere online for $400+
I would like to get $365... Drop $350..drop..$299!!.... $270...net to me.Paypal or postal money order. I will ship the knife priority mail within 24hrs of payment.

[video=youtube_share;V9rknsJ5jiE]http://youtu.be/V9rknsJ5jiE[/video]

Last edited:
This is the final price drop.Knife will be withdrawn within 48 hrs not to be reposted. This is a very nice example of Benchmade USA tech and quality. Strong, Dual Action firing, otf. Let's get this gone tonight! $270 net to me, will ship in small priority box within 24hrs of payment.

Back