• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Old Pivot Umnumzaan without Idaho stamp or LBS with spare S35VN blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkmagicK

Gold Member
PICS: http://imgur.com/a/5HqKU

PRICE: SOLD $400 for the knife, $100 for the s35vn blade or $475 for the pair.

Hate to see this one go but an opportunity has presented itself so I'm selling to fund a Grimsmo Norseman. This is the best Zaan configuration in my opinion. Old pivot, doesn't have the "Idaho" stamp or lbs. Birthdate is june 25th, 2009. I've carried it some and used it to cut some cardboard. Clip has some scratches and handles have a few scuffs. I sent it to crk recently for a spa treatment, has brand new washers, comes with original box and birthcard. I bought a spare S35VN blade that they cut and fit to these handles just to try it out and I love both blades. Both the original S30V blade and the one currently on it have been reprofilled to 15dps with a 20 degree microbevel by Josh at Razor Edge Knives and they are SHARP and slice extremely well now. Perfect example of one of these older Zaan's, super smooth, rock solid lock up at about 50% which is typical for these knives. I originally bought the knife for $475 and the new S35VN blade costs $135 alone. Will ship priority usps conus only, verified Paypal goods only but via gift is always appreciated. Please message me or email me at jjscolman@gmail.com if you have any offers or questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back