• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS****Carothers Performance Knives (CPK) Medium Chopper (New)

***Sold pending funds****

New, never used never sharpened Medium Chopper with kydex dangler sheath. Non-buffed Burlap Micarta Scales. Sad to see this baby go. Just sits in my safe though and I need to funds at the moment.

SPF I'll include shipping to lower 48/ CONUS or local meet up within 45 minutes of Monroe, WA.

Disclaimer: Must be 18+ to purchase and buyer is responsible for knowing and following local laws.

EDIT: Added pics.

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 25
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 26
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
paypal...jaarbit at yahoo dot com. If you want to claim it, please send the $600, and provide your address and I'll get you an exact shipping amount today and let you know.
paypal...jaarbit at yahoo dot com. If you want to claim it, please send the $600, and provide your address and I'll get you an exact shipping amount today and let you know.

Im sorry i only have wifi three times a day on break between deliveries and live in a no cable & internet home I can only send messages on my wifi breaks sorry my flip phone is not a option for web wanking. Waiting to see the pics very interested my shipping address holland mi 49423 cant figure out how to private message you my address new to this forum and I hate this s7

I was also hoping you would take a post office money order since I cant get in paypal account. Damn I should have bought the one off of ebay last week

I can take a money order as well. please email me at that same email address above so I can give you my address.
I was also hoping you would take a post office money order since I cant get in paypal account. Damn I should have bought the one off of ebay last week

Im sorry i only have wifi three times a day on break between deliveries and live in a no cable & internet home I can only send messages on my wifi breaks sorry my flip phone is not a option for web wanking. Waiting to see the pics very interested my shipping address holland mi 49423 cant figure out how to private message you my address new to this forum and I hate this s7
You don't have the ability to send nor receive private messages until you pay for a gold member account, that's why I was asking you to email me.

I'll post pics in a couple hours.

added pics to original post. literally never cut anything with it, not even paper. sits in my temperature and humidity controlled safe.

Back