• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold pending funds)-Tasker cpm3v and black/green G10

My Tasker model with black/green G10 scales and forest green liners. This is an excellent EDC and comes set up for IWB, belt or clipped-in pocket carry. See a customer review of my larger Practical Field model with the same steel and heat treat here- http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/863307-JKing-Practical-Field-Knife

Blade is Crucible's cpm3V, heat treated by Peter's to 59-60 HRC. This one features thumb jimping and black Kydex sheath with my pre-tensioned QD clip to match the sheath. The clip offers multiple carry options, including boot carry. Sheath is Molle Lok and Tek Lok compatible.

Specs:
7-3/4" overall, .155" thick cpm3v
3-1/2" blade, high flat grind
Assembled with West Systems G-Flex Epoxy and flared stainless tubing
Finish is hand rubbed to 400 grit and bead blasted with fine media
Knife weighs 4.4 oz., 6.8 oz carry weight with pre-tensioned clip installed. Tek Lok or Molle Loks availible.

(Sold pending funds) Price is 182.50$ plus shipping and insurance (Priority Mail Flat Rate Box), Paypal accepted. Please PM me here or contact me at Jus_Kin@msn.com. Satisfaction gauranteed or your money back. Discount for active duty military or LEO. Please contact me for details.

IMG_1648 (2).jpgimg_1643 (3).jpgIMG_1650 (2).jpgIMG_1647.jpg

Last edited:
I think that's a really clean and cool design...great deal too. Hand finishing 3V is man stuff! What type of media are you using afterwards?

Thanks! I use a mix of fine glass bead and fine abrasive. It takes a fine sanded finish and several passes with the blaster to get an nice, even finish.

Back