• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[sold] Peter Rassenti Satori

Hey guys,

I'm looking to sell my Peter Rassenti Satori. It’s a amazing knife with some incredible finishes on it! Wish I could keep it, but unfortunately I need to let it go, as I have some orders coming up that I need the funds for

Knife Overview:
  • Specs:
    • 4.9 Oz (measured on my scale)
      • Quite light for an integral, especially of this size
    • 3.6" blade in a mirror stonewashed finish w/ a complex recurve tanto grind
      • The blade is hollow ground
    • Bronze textured integral frame/handle with matching textured screws and blade stops
    • Zirconium pivot collar and clip
    • Amazing action! Fires out beautifully and drops shut like a guillotine! Great acoustics as well! (runs on ceramic bearings)
  • Condition
    • Overall it’s in excellent condition! The only flaw I can find, is there are a few small scuffs on the pocket clip (close-ups near the end of the image gallery)
    • It's seen a little bit of light use, but is still in tip top shape!
    • The edge is razor sharp and in great condition!
    • I’ve also made sure to upload a very extensive photo and video gallery, so that you can look for yourself (https://imgur.com/a/i2wufNN)

11 - qohLCxU.jpg

I'm looking to sell it for $sold, with Paypal G&S and Shipping included in that price

Image and Video Gallery

14 - SmlQMbm.jpg

Further description:

The finish combinations were what really impressed me on this knife over other Satoris and just Rassenti’s in general that I have owned in the past. The entire knife has been designed such that it would work very well as an EDC if you so desired, but it also looks very beautiful! The handle has a bronze textured finish that looks great, while also giving it some grip and making it less likely to wear. The blade is much the same, the mirror stonewashed finish, it looks beautiful and quite unique, but will also hold up very well (and will show wear as much), so you don’t have to be afraid of using it, if you want to. The zirconium accents also add some uniqueness to the visual of the knife, while not making it overly flashy.

The action is incredibly smooth and is one of the most satisfying I have every felt! It has a very mechanical feel to it and the acoustics are amazing! It fires out with authority and locks in place like a vault! And then drops like a guillotine when you disengage it!

I previously owned another satori that was of the same size, but was a lot heavier, I’ve really enjoyed how light this one is comparatively. It comes in at 4.9 Oz, which considering it’s an integral knife, with a medium/large blade, under 5 Oz is pretty impressive!

I should also note that when I bought the knife, I did not receive the original box (Peter doesn’t usually do COAs anyways, but he sometimes writes the specs on the inside of the box). So instead, I have a nice zippered pouch that I will include/put the knife in, when I ship it out
Thanks very much for taking a look! Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in potentially purchasing the knife!

Attachments

• 20 - jqufrvC.jpg
    20 - jqufrvC.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 8 - scNdTEJ.jpg
    8 - scNdTEJ.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 2 - Ozax8CH.jpg
    2 - Ozax8CH.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Back