• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Sabervex machete

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This sword-like machete is AEB-L, and is light for its size. The low sabervex grind is strong, but still tapers nice and thin, down to .008" behind the edge for most of the length of the blade; this will cut very well for you, while preserving full thickness of the nearly 1/8" stock the entire length of the blade for a great balance of strength and speed. Make no mistake, though it is light, this knife, expertly heat treated for you by Jarod Todd, is built to strike fast and hard. The handle is secured with five tubes for a plethora of lanyard config possibilities to satisfy most anyone's style.

Specs
Steel: .118" AEB-L, 59-60 RC

Geometry: Sabervex, .008" behind the edge, increases to ~.025" at the tip

Overall Length: 23"
Cutting Edge Length: 16.5"

Weight: 17.1 oz, 23.5 oz with sheath

Handle: Hand checkered natural canvas Micarta, brass tubes, waterproof construction.

Sheath: Arctic white Kydex, tek-lok compatible.

Price is SOLD, via PayPal G&S to the email address I will provide in private messaging (not the one in my sig). Includes tracked and insured expedited North America shipping. I will ship internationally at buyer's expense. First "I'll take it" gets priority. Big kitty not included.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1196.JPG
IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1202.JPG
IMG_1203.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1206.JPG
IMG_1207.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words.

I appreciate all the generous compliments to my humble work.

Mr. David been following your work for some time and absolutely love this! Think I am going to have to break my budget....

Thanks 4 4TheLoveofSteel ! I'm unable to PM based on your membership type, but feel free to email me. My (non-PayPal) email address is in my sig.

Hire me and I will. ;)

Back