• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Sharknivco - Holey Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don_Logan

Platinum Member
Hello!

I am selling my Holey Waka. It is in brand new condition never carried or cut with. It has great action and is joy to play with. The knife comes with its original box. I have had my time with it and am recouping funds from other purchases outside of this hobby.

----

This knife was purchased directly from Andy Leonard who is the only reseller for the Holey version of this knife. It was purchased early November '23 from Edisons end of October '23 drop (which then was sent to Andy to sell). This was one of three available and I was able to snag one before they were all sold (took only minutes iirc).

COA: An honest mistake was made and the knife was sent without the COA. I have tried several times to have Andy get one for me, but have not been able to. Edison got very sick in December and thing came to halt for them it sounds like. I sent a follow-up email to Andy and have not heard back yet. I am happy to continue to assist with this or you can contact either one to get it through social media (I do not have IG etc, which does not help)

I am pretty sure he is done making these for now(?) I am not sure how many will be made if any in the future.

Table: $1600

-----

PRICE: $1450 $1375 shipped USPS Priority Mail insured (lower 48)

PAYMENT: Zelle or PPFF (Zelle Preferred)

TRADES: Cash only

------

20240401_112618.jpg

20240401_112826.jpg20240401_112846.jpg20240401_112915.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back