• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Sm Inskosi Insingo Micarta User

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattWRog

Gold Member
Please read carefully on notes of condition...

Reason for return,

This was returned to me from a member and I accepted it back. He was unhappy with the light detent on this knife. I am not the first owner of this knife and to my knowledge there have been no adjustments made or any “fiddling” with the knife whatsoever other than take down for cleaning etc.

I concede it is a lighter detent, not sure if it’s typical of Inkosis with the ball detent/lock interface but I do not feel there is anything defective with the knife nor requires warranty repair. If you turn the knife upside down the blade does not fall out. If you turn it upside down and do a “NYC gravity knife test” and snap your wrist while flinging it down you can get the blade to swing half to almost full open. In my experience this would be common with many other liner or framelocks with ball detents and certain amount of blade mass.

General condition notes,
There are numerous snail trails on both scales, especially the clip. No deep gouges or scratches. The show side pivot has some marring near the hex socket. Blade centering of course is perfect, lockup hard to judge with the ball but say 60%. Decently sharp, factory bevel. Blade is very clean.

What’s included
Birthdate is May 19, 2017. Everything except the lanyard, grease, and loctite is in the box ie. documents, cloth, wrenches.

PRICE IS $300 shipped US 50, I do NOT have PayPal. Payment accepted in form of USPS MO, Or Zelle.

⚠️Please study photos carefully and ask questions before buying so we can keep it a smooth one time transaction. Thanks.

Hi, I will take this if still available, I had a BG42 Sebenza many years ago that was stolen and been wanting to get another one.

Email at b a o a e s at gmail to communicate and for payment info etc.

THANKS

Hi, I will take this if still available, I had a BG42 Sebenza many years ago that was stolen and been wanting to get another one.

THANKS

I will send you and email, to be clear though this is an Inkosi not a small Sebenza.

THANKS
SPF to you thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back