• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Small 31 double lug and Small 21 chainmail for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRNDLtech

Gold Member
lets get the important stuff out of the way first. so on to the RULES!
  1. Buyer must be in the U.S.
  2. I have the right to sell to whomever I want, whenever I want.
  3. All my prices include shipping and insurance (unless you are in Alaska or Hawaii). That’s the only way I roll. I accept PayPal (no notes!) or Venmo and Apple Pay, your choice. I prefer F&F, but will accept G&S. I have more than ample, verifiable feedback here.
  4. Must be over 18 and know your local laws
  5. Feel free to PM me here or text me (fastest way) at 512-576-4030 (let me know who you are) with any questions, offers or for more pics/info, don’t post them here. I’ll respond as soon as I can. I am here for you.
  6. If you buy multiple knives, I will give you a discount
  7. Feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no!
  8. I expect prompt payment upon “I’ll take it” or don’t be mad if I sell to someone else. I try my best to go in order of time of contact.
  9. no trades unless maybe a small Inkosi.
  10. Read rules 1-9

I am only selling these because I found the small Sebenza I really want and these will not get carried.

Small Sebenza 31 double lug, comes with all the goodies (box, paperwork, cloth, grease, tool and whatever else). bought used on here about a week ago, but I never carried it. has a few light snail trails, overall excellent condition. - $300

New 21 chainmail, original owner, just bought this week from dealer, new old stock. only out for pics. never cut/carried. comes with everything as new. - $400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back