• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Small Sebenza with Insingo blade and Black Micarta inlay

IMG_6102.JPG IMG_6103.JPG IMG_6104.JPG It looks like there's a couple of these up for grabs right now! well, here's another one.

This one comes with the whole package EXCEPT the cloth, I'm the original owner and am keeping that ;) The knife's action and centering are perfect, as is the blade. The edge has been kept up with the super fine stones from the sharpmaker, and a strop - it'll shave at the right angle. There are no scratches at all on the blade. The scales have snail trails with more wear on the clip, all consistent with a knife that's been carried and used for about 7/8 months. The micarta is in great shape with some patina. I've taken some quick, disclosing pictures and plan on cleaning the knife as best I can before it actually ships out. Birthday is in 2016. Please feel free to reach out with questions or requests. I'll also consider trades for a regular sebenza!

asking price is reduced down to %SOLD, shipped, OBO!

Attachments

• IMG_6105.JPG
    IMG_6105.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_6106.JPG
    IMG_6106.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
this is the only picture I currently have on my phone. the year is cut off, but it is 2016. I can take a different picture when I get home if you'd like!

Attachments

• IMG_6151.PNG
    IMG_6151.PNG
    235.6 KB · Views: 20
Back