• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Some more Blade Show inventory

There were twenty knives available. Sales happen at 3:00 pm ET. If your spot is a winner Jo will contact you.
So, since no one contacted me, I should assume that 6 people ahead of me wanted a utility fighter (because most people just posted something like "I" "a" "in" or some other non-informative post, so there is no way to tell how many of each knife were spoken for when). Is that correct?

Jo will usually contact Monday
So, since no one contacted me, I should assume that 6 people ahead of me wanted a utility fighter (because most people just posted something like "I" "a" "in" or some other non-informative post, so there is no way to tell how many of each knife were spoken for when). Is that correct?

Ya, I usually never have issues with my internet. There does seem to be an enormous amount of users in bladeforums at any given time.
Hello!

I am sorry, but I cannot send you a PM. Please email me at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com to complete your order. Thank you! Jo

I will take a utility fighter. How do I order? I can't seem to PM with a free account.
Hello!

I am sorry, but I cannot send you a PM. Please email me at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com to complete your order. Thank you! Jo

Back