• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Spyderco Manix 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The selloff continues.

Super fresh Spyderco Manix 2 bought brand new by me last Thursday. Black G10 and S30V steel with a satin finish. Carried a few times over the weekend but hasn't cut anything yet. The factory edge on the blade is hair popping sharp. No marks on the G10, basically looks brand new.

Comes with the knife and box.

Looking for $130 OBO including XpressPost shipping within Canada.

IMG_2156.jpg IMG_2158.jpg IMG_2159.jpg IMG_2160.jpg IMG_2161.jpg IMG_2162.jpg

Let's blow this out. $100 shipping included (regular parcel with tracking).

If we are doing this Paypal I am all set to go.

,,,Mike in Canada

If it’s $100 net to me I’m good with PayPal.
OK, I will try and sort that so you get the full $100. Let me check the process and rates. Back to you later this evening after supper. Just sitting down to eat.

If you get a second offer with cash in hand before I get back to you, jump on it. I have gotten burnt before waiting for a reply so I will understand and not feel offended at all.

,,,Mike in Canada

Sounds good. If you cant figure it out don’t worry, I think the difference is negligible.

I think if I send you $103.50 CAD you will get to keep $100. Sound right? Site said 2.9 % + .30 cents per transaction costs to the seller.

,,,Mike in Canada

OK, send me your co-ordinates for Paypal. PM to my BF id Duper if you prefer.

,,,Mike in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back