• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold Spyderco Para 3 CTS204P and green G10 Knife Works Exclusive

Knifeknut808

Gold Member
Hello, for sale today is a KW exclusive Para 3 with 204P steel and forest green G10. It has been carried only a few times and barely used, edge is in great condition. However, I did chip off the very tip of it, when it was in pocket and I forgot that I had left a coin in that pocket too. It can be sharpened out eventually, but it's definitely noticable. There are a few scuff marks on the edges of the G10 handle, other than that the knife is in good condition. Centering is good, action is smooth and drops shut. Comes with original box.
$old
First to DM me or comment here gets priority. I ship for free using USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. Zelle preferred for payments, PayPal and Venmo are good too. No trade offers please, and no international sales. Thanks for looking.
I'm having trouble sharing images I previously posted here, so here is a link to my original sales post for this knife, with pics.

Last edited:
Back