1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD Spyderco TI/Carbon Fiber Military

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Bottom Line, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    Up for sale is a brand new Spyderco TI/Carbon Fiber Military S90V KnifeWorks Exclusive. I just received this from Knifeworks a couple weeks ago. Only taken out of the box once to look at it when I first received it. Condition is as delivered from KnifeWorks. The pics are KnifeWork pics and I will provide pics of the actual knife when I get home tonight. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    cashville likes this.
  2. shotcaller88

shotcaller88

Mar 24, 2010
    I will take this, just need your PayPal info

3. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    shotcaller88 It's yours.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  4. shotcaller88

shotcaller88

Mar 24, 2010
    Sorry for the delay. Things got hectic at work, but I still would like the knife.

shotcaller88 (a) gmail dot com