• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD....StakeOut Sneak in Black G10

AVigil

Adam Vigil knifemaker working the grind
Platinum Member
StakeOut Sneak

The StakeOut Sneak is a great every day carry blade. It is 1" longer then the Loveless New York Special and 1" shorter then the Loveless Hideout.

.179" AEB-L 62c Liquid Nitrogen Cryo

3.5" Blade hollow ground with aggressive 30 dps swedge

8" Overall Length

Tapered Tang

Satin Finish

Black G10 scales with black and red liners

Stainless Steel Corby's

This makes for a blade that fills the hand but it not to long and suited for carry, concealed or otherwise.

The liquid nitrogen cryogenic treatment gets the utmost performance from AEB-L and increases edge retention, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. This steel is a high performance stainless that holds and edge and sharpens easily like a carbon steel due to its extremely fine grain structure but is stainless.

It comes with a Kydex sheath and free teklok style belt clip that can be adjusted for horizontal ,vertical or inverted carry.

Price is SOLD $255 + 10 shipping USA PayPal accepted

Email me at hexcanemaker@hotmail.com

Thanks

jD5dKQT.jpg

fKproI6.jpg

hG6LXh2.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect!! you are exactly right for my state 3.5 inch blade is the max for concealed carry. Adding the extra handle space is a huge help lots of knifes get it wrong with a stubby 3 inch handle that make the knife odd for edc carry. Excellent knife and specs for my purposes love the tapered tang.

Sold! Thanks Mike

Much appreciated

Fantastic knife! Tapering your tangs now? I should have got one of your blades when they were cheaper! Beautiful piece man.
Thanks, Neal

Fantastic knife! Tapering your tangs now? I should have got one of your blades when they were cheaper! Beautiful piece man.
Thanks, Neal
Thanks!
I have been tapering my tangs for a few years now depending on the blade, it does add to the price but some blades really are just better with it.

As for price, you better get one soon because they are not getting cheaper LOL

Back