1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD TANKED Sebenza 21

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Motega, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Motega

Motega

Jun 20, 2006
    All original paperwork, box, lube, wrench, etc. unused blade, slight scuffing on graphic, this is the rarer small bronze model. Wanted to list it in time for Veteran's Day- reasonable offers considered especially if you are a vet from a tank battalion. This was the only one sold here or on the auction site in the last year, they are getting harder to find.
    Reasonable offers considered and might consider a large Sebenza 31 especially if it has graphics.
    Please PM me with offers and questions, only post if you want it.

Paypal G/S or or alternative (personal check) is fine. It will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment anywhere in CONUS for $449.

Sebenza tanked 21.jpg sebenza tanked 2.jpg Sebenza tanked 3.jpg

Mikeltee likes this.
  2. mnmario

mnmario

Jul 26, 2008
    I'll take it

3. JordonC2

JordonC2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Nice grab! Mario.
    Montega, Mario is a buddy of mine and was unsure if you could PM him.
    If you have trouble contacting him drop me a PM. If worse comes to worse I'll pay you and get it to him.

Brianfede and Mikeltee like this.
  4. Motega

Motega

Jun 20, 2006
    PM sent to MnMario. knife will ship within 24 hours of cleared payment.

5. Blackdogfinn1

Blackdogfinn1

Jun 11, 2013
    Seconds if it becomes available

6. Motega

Motega

Jun 20, 2006
    Knife should arrive tomorrow, thank you. I gave you a little something extra, enjoy!