• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Tasker model cpm3v with Mcam G10

SOLD-Tasker model with USAKnifemaker's Mcam G10 scales and black G10 liners. This is an excellent EDC, tech/utility, or backup blade and comes set up for IWB, belt or clipped-in pocket carry. See a customer review of my larger Practical Field model with the same steel and heat treat here- http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...al-Field-Knife

Blade is Crucible's cpm3V, heat treated by Peter's to 59-60 HRC. This one features thumb jimping and black Kydex sheath with my pre-tensioned QD clip to match the sheath. The clip offers multiple carry options, including boot carry. Sheath is Molle Lok and Tek Lok compatible.

Specs:
7-3/4" overall, .155" thick cpm3v
3-1/2" blade, high flat grind
Assembled with West Systems G-Flex Epoxy and flared stainless tubing
Finish is hand rubbed to 400 grit and bead blasted with fine media
Knife weighs approx. 4.5 oz., under 7 oz carry weight with pre-tensioned clip installed. Tek Lok or Molle Loks availible.

SOLD-Price is 182.50$ plus shipping and insurance (Priority Mail Flat Rate Box), Paypal accepted. Please PM me here or contact me at Jus_Kin@msn.com. Satisfaction gauranteed or your money back. Discount for active duty military or LEO. Please contact me for details.

img_1713 (2).jpgIMG_1717 (2).jpgIMG_1719 (2).jpgIMG_1715 (2).jpgIMG_1718 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I have this very knife from Justin---exceptional fit and finish, and great cutting geometry.

I am offering an extra discount on this model to any active duty U.S. Military until Midnight tomorrow (Fri.) to follow up the giveaway I did in the Custom and Handmade forum this week.
I can get this model shipped to you for under 150$ with a Tek Lok Or Molle Lok included. If shipped to a forward area the APO/FPO address is all the ID verification required.

Back