• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. TOPS TAHOMA FIELD KNIFE. With BONUS custom leather sheath

For sale. Not interested in trades, at this time. Paypal only. I eat all fees. Prices include USPS Priority mail, to your door. 50 USA states only. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions prior to commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. Thanks for looking.

TOPS TAHOMA FIELD KNIFE. NEW, NEVER CARRIED, SHARPENED, OR USED, WITH BONUS CUSTOM LEATHER SHEATH. This Tahoma is the one with the sharpened top swedge. It's been sitting in my safe for 3-4 years, and there is a tiny bit of patina starting to form. I tried to capture it in the pictures, but it's hard to see because it is very faint.
Comes with original packaging, authenticity card, nylon sheath, and Tops whistle. I'll also throw in a JT custom leather sheath, made specifically for the Tahoma field knife. Made of 8 oz wickett and craig top grain leather, oiled and beeswax finished for water and moisture resistance. It will accomodate up to 2.5 inch belts and includes a D ring for other attachments. This leather sheath also fits the Becker BK7. NOW $119.00 for everything pictured. SOLD

Tahoma Knife.jpg
Tahoma field knife.jpg Tahoma knife package.jpg Tahoma in sheath.jpg Tahoma Sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Back