• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Twenty, 7" Super Duty Field Knives, Basic and Signature Series, your choice.

Actually I was at 22 . But whatever dude . I so done with this .
I don’t know what to tell you. 🤷‍♂️ Your first post was #53. If you saw post #21 when you posted, you were already WAY too late. There were ZERO posts when I posted, and I was at #36.

These sales are cutthroat. You have to be VERY fast to get in, and that doesn’t even guarantee anything.

Actually I was at 22 . But whatever dude . I so done with this .

I'm sorry about some of these fast sales. I know it's frustrating.

We had a run of 6" Utility Fighters (one of the best patterns we've ever made) that was very fast at first but the last few sales took over a day to sell.

Sometimes things are frantic. Sometimes they're not. We're working really hard to produce larger quantities that meet our standards to get the product that people want without cutting corners, but it's taking time.

sig with buffed burlap and shiny ti torx or basic if sigs are gone

🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ I seem to do this every time. I thought I was one of the first 10 people this time, post the comment, and next thing I know there are 4 pages of comments 🤦🏼‍♂️. I'm an idiot

I'm sorry about some of these fast sales. I know it's frustrating.

We had a run of 6" Utility Fighters (one of the best patterns we've ever made) that was very fast at first but the last few sales took over a day to sell.

Sometimes things are frantic. Sometimes they're not. We're working really hard to produce larger quantities that meet our standards to get the product that people want without cutting corners, but it's taking time.
I know I'm new here, but I don't think I'm alone when I say, the pride you take in your work and the craftsmanship we receive because of it is worth any wait. I absolutely love the tools you make and I admire the integrity with which you conduct business. In my opinion, CPK is a brand worth waiting for and one that I respect.

Back