• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Twenty-five 3V HD Field Knives (THE N.A.S.K!), micarta, "Delta 3V"

Talk about extreme disappointment... I was about to leave work and pop a bottle of Woodford Reserve to celebrate. This is my dream knife. Never went from Excited to bummed out that fast in my life.

It happens every sale. Most of us have gotten used to it, and so we wait a minute and then check again to verify. But I remember right after the software change how I felt the first time it happened :( Hope it doesn't ruin the rest of your day man.

I forgot all about this, lol...and I was just thinking about it about 1.5 hrs before the start time.

Anyone of the winners willing to scalp their knife? I will overpay you for it. Please PM me.

...and then there’s making the cut, but getting bumped by multiple buys.

Here’s an unsolicited vote for 1/person limits at the feeding frenzy trough.

agreed, certainly seems appropriate to have limit of 1/person on such limited runs

If any of the posters from 1-15 Would be willing to only get one in there post instead of the 2 requested, it sure would be great and allow for a few to get one that were in the top 25 posts. Just thought I would ask.

Thanks For Considering.

agreed, certainly seems appropriate to have limit of 1/person on such limited runs
Limited run? There was a pre-order, and there have been a few sales of several knives already, and I’ve seen quite a few on the exchange.
There are plenty of chances and ways to get these knives. Most people that claim two have a legitimate reason for doing so.
You could always spend some time getting to know the fellow CPK enthusiasts and ask for a proxy, or watch the secondary market and be ready when one shows up. I think asking someone else to give up what they want, when they put in the time and effort to attain it, just so that you could have what you want but weren’t fast enougn to get, leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many of us.

Hey guys. There is a reason for two claims. In my situation, I wanted one badly and I also offered to help a CPK brother since he was unable to be available. That is considered ok and actually very thoughtful to help out (actually I just met the guy I helped the day he asked for help). The two I claimed are both not for me. Only one. I also know that the two guys toward the top (whom I know), one has both knives going to others and the other is in my situation as well. I think everybody here is willing to help any body. I’m not the fastest guy out here but I would have no issue helping anyone again. Today, tomorrow, next sale or whenever. Congrats to all who were successful and good luck to all those who weren’t next time. Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Really should be one per person on these limited sales. That way more people can experience these blades. However it’s a tough call because some are buying for others.

Limited run? There was a pre-order, and there have been a few sales of several knives already, and I’ve seen quite a few on the exchange.
There are plenty of chances and ways to get these knives. Most people that claim two have a legitimate reason for doing so.
You could always spend some time getting to know the fellow CPK enthusiasts and ask for a proxy, or watch the secondary market and be ready when one shows up. I think asking someone else to give up what they want, when they put in the time and effort to attain it, just so that you could have what you want but weren’t fast enougn to get, leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many of us.

It’s a legitimate feeling for some and you’re not going to type words to change it. They are limited. If you look outside of this forum you can see the comments some have towards trying to aquire one. Many are turned off by it and have given up. One lengthy conversation I was reading on a FB knife group were that the same guys buy them up every sale.

I'm new to this forum and just want to say without the help of this close nit group, I would not have an EDC2 and now A HDFK without their help. They gave unselfishly. I intend to do the same. You may have to fight my son for these though.

There must be some ancient Chinese secret on how to get the lightening fast posts. I am on T1 server extremely fast internet connection and could not pull it off. I am going to have to get more horse power on my mouse clicker. Lol.

This seems like all the more reason why someone wouldn't need two on these limited runs.

That said, whatever policies Nathan and Jo set in the sale of their amazing knives will certainly get zero argument from me. Thank you CPK, you make the world a better place!

Yes choppaman proxies for me because I work in a profession that serves others ,life or death and impossible impractical or unprofessional ,to even try for one of these right at the time they are listed.

Thanks choppaman for trying to help out

Hey guys. There is a reason for two claims. In my situation, I wanted one badly and I also offered to help a CPK brother since he was unable to be available. That is considered ok and actually very thoughtful to help out (actually I just met the guy I helped the day he asked for help). The two I claimed are both not for me. Only one. I also know that the two guys toward the top (whom I know), one has both knives going to others and the other is in my situation as well. I think everybody here is willing to help any body. I’m not the fastest guy out here but I would have no issue helping anyone again. Today, tomorrow, next sale or whenever. Congrats to all who were successful and good luck to all those who weren’t next time. Hope everybody has a great weekend.
You don't have to explain anything! You broke no rules! Didn't see any limit set on the number of knives you could buy! Enjoy:thumbsup:

Back