• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Wicked Brute [Repost and price drop]

Daado

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This one is still available. It has been sitting here long enough, so i'm dropping the price once more.
Regarding the size/weight, materials and time spent to make it i thing this is a real bargain price.

It is big brute de forge chopper / fighter forged from 1095 bar.

Differential heat treated with clay, but with longer etch in lemon acid to perform aged look.
There is subtle, barely visible hamon line because of darker etch.
It has nice distal taper and great balance.
Bevels are hand polished with 1500 grit and flats are left "brute de forge". Guard is forged and polished with visible hammer marks, but feels smooth in the hand.

Handle is deer antler with black G10 liners and hammered brass pins. Antler is treated with Potassium permanganate for aged, rustic look.

Sheath is two tone leather with antler crown button. Crown is held with hammered brass pins, and it has leather strap detail.
Sheath retention is great. Knife fits securely, and it can't move out.

Some w.i.p. photos can be seen here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/wicked-brute.1510808/

Dimensions are:

Overall length - 18,3"
Blade length - 11,8"
Blade width - 2"

Blade is thick 9/32" at the thickest part (at the touchmark) and it has nice distal taper towards the tip.
Tang is tapered to 5/64" at the end.

Knife wights 23,7 oz and with sheath is 35,3 oz

Y4LZ4ra.jpg

782rTgj.jpg

BiYdawP.jpg

HMcL2Az.jpg

awX1UPJ.jpg

oJClyq2.jpg

2B0rAE3.jpg

1ajn7wl.jpg

TU3XwSE.jpg

Asking SOLD, priority shipping with tracking number included

You can PM/email me: seckardalibor@gmail.com
PayPal ( seckardalibor@gmail.com ) accepted.

Thanks for looking.
Dalibor.

Last edited:
I'm glad somebody bought that beauty. I'm afraid I would have been very tempted and I'm waiting for one of your B&T's. --KV

Back