• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD! Woodlore in CPM 3V (Pic heavy)

Eric J.S.

Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for sale
Woodlore in 1/8 CPM 3v
4 3/4 blade @59RC w/ cryo
Stabilized Texas Fence Post (contoured for medium sized hands)
Mirror polished stainless pins and tube
7-8oz Leather sheath w/ white Ritza thread, hand stitched and weatherproofed inside and out.
Matching 4" premium firesteel with polished tube
Everything is warrantied for life against manufacturer defects!
Price is $230+5 shipped w/tracking. PayPal FF or USPS MO, international shipping available for extra! You have 7 days upon receiving the knife to return it unused!

Thanks everyone for looking if I left out anything or you have any questions please let me know :) One last thing, on the second pin on the right side of the handle, the material left a tiny gap around the pin, it is visible in the pictures, epoxy filled it and its not really noticeable, I just wanted to be perfectly clear, thanks!
Texas Fence Post Woodlore.jpg Texas Fence Post Woodlore Right.jpg Texas Fence Post Woodlore Right 2.jpg Texas Fence Post Woodlore Right 2 close up.jpg Texas Fence Post Woodlore Sheath front.jpg Texas Fence Post Woodlore Sheath back.jpg Firesteel Texas Fence Post 2.jpg Firesteel Texas Fence Post 1.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful knife and a hell of a good price on this outfit.

Thanks very much! Im still new to the Woodlore pattern but I think this package turned out pretty well!

Sold! To Area FiftyOne, thanks everyone!

Lol thank you for the kind words! I hope to be putting up more knives very soon, if anyone missed out :)

Eric,
SUPER NICE SCALES, VERY NEAT LEATHER WORK.
COOL FIRE STEEL.

Howard,
You made a EXCELLENT BUY.

Thanks alot N.ETim, you guys know how to help a novice feel welcome! Lol

Last edited:
Back