1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

*SOLD* Zwear Drop Point Hunter in Karelian Birch with Carbon Fiber Guard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Robert Erickson, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Hello gentlemen,
    I've got a drop point hunter up for sale today. It's Zwear tool steel heat treated to RC62-63. If you're not familiar with Zwear it's similar to 3V except it has added Tungsten for better wear resistance and edge retention. The handle is some truly special stabilized Karelian Birch with a carbon fiber/stainless steel weave guard. Needless to say it's super light but still feels solid in hand. It will come with a pouch style leather sheath.

OAL: 9"
    BLADE: 3.5" long, 1.0" wide. It has 600 grit belt finish. The grind is full flat with some convex behind the edge. The edge is down to 0.01" before sharpening.
    STEEL: 0.15" Zwear tool steel heat treated to RC62-63 including LN cryo.
    HANDLE: Stabilized Karelian Birch with carbon fiber/stainless steel weave guard and black and white G10 spacers.
    SHEATH: Pouch style leather sheath included.
    Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS
    international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
    Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
    Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
    Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  2. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Now sold, thank you!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Do you ever make an ugly knife? Nice work Robert!;)

4. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    I hope not :D
    Thanks Martin!

woodysone and David Mary like this.
  5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Gorgeous piece. The Birch is exquisite.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Robert Erickson and woodysone like this.