• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a Large Lunar Landing. The piece is 100% mint, with the exception of (4) very small "dots" on the left edge of the show side (see pic #7). Comes complete and also has dual gold lugs. Beautiful piece, and long wait from CRK.
SOLD. Pay Pal Only. NO TRADES, International OK However you must pay shipping and once it leaves my hands it is no longer my responsibility. First "I'll take it" followed by an email gets it.
Please email me at:
rysmoliak@gmail.com
As it goes straight to my cell for the fastest response. Thank you.
DSC05595.JPG DSC05597.JPG DSC05598.JPG DSC05599.JPG DSC05602.JPG DSC05603.JPG Lunar.jpg DSC05601.JPG DSC05604.JPG DSC05605.JPG

Last edited:
Next up is a Large 2008 "No Stamp" 21. This piece comes as "knife only" but the dates codes both show 08 so it was the very first year that the 21s were available. I was also told that this was the only year that these 21s came with solid washers as it was the last year of the Classics and Regulars (however I have not disassembled it to verify). Knife has been carried, but has a blazing sharp edge just put on to exact CRK spec, and has not been carried since. Extremely smooth action with no lockbar stick and dead centered. Would make for the perfect edc, plus one of the earliest 21's ever made, and also features No "Idaho Made" stamp. Also has desired polished hardware on the show side.
$SOLD tyd. Pay Pal Only. NO TRADES, U.S. Only.First "I'll take it" followed by an email gets the piece. My email is as follows:
rysmoliak@gmail.com
Thanks.
DSC05586.JPG DSC05587.JPG DSC05588.JPG DSC05589.JPG DSC05590.JPG DSC05591.JPG DSC05592.JPG DSC05593.JPG DSC05594.JPG

Last edited:
I just wanted to stress how difficult it is to see the small imperfections on the Lunar Landing. It literally took the perfect combination of light and angle to capture them, and even so they are minimal at best. However, wanted to for absolute full disclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back