1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Choppaman, Oct 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    SOLD!!! GREAT PRICE!! NIB!!

Brad Southard Performance Series Tolk Flipper 3.875" CTS-XHP Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle with blue hardware. This knife is new in box as you can see in the photos. I paid $585.00 for this and I'm selling for $485.00. (includes PP fees and ConUS shipping). **If you want to pay PP-F/F I would accept $470.00**. Thanks for looking.

Rules:
    1. DM with any questions or comments. Please do not use my sale post for this. I will be happy to answer any and all questions or send more photos if requested. Thank you.
    2. MUST claim knife in this sale post. Then follow up with a prompt DM for PP info.
    3. Must be 18 years of age.
    4. Must know your state knife laws.

Thanks you!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020