• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$$$sold$$$

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE:DROP POINT SLIGHT RECURVE
STEEL: (ALDOS) 1095
GRIND- FLAT GRIND
FINNISH:400 GRIT BELT FINNISH/ACID ETCHED WITH HAMON
HANDLES;HIGHLY FIGURED ZIRCOTE
SHEATH; TOOLED LEATHER "RH" CARRY
HARDWARE: MOSAIC PINS /LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 8 1/4" OVERALL / 3 5/8" BLADE
EXTRAS: MOSAIC PINS/BEADED LANYARD/FILEWORK
PRICE: $SOLD SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
AND AS ALWAYS THIS KNIFE COMES (SCARY SHARP!!!)
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION
ASWELL I DO SHIP INTERNATIONAL COSTS IS USUALLY $15.00 - $22.00 ACCORDING TO LOCATION,IN ADDITION TO KNIFE PRICE,IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS,THIS IS AGREED ON BY ME AND BUYER BEFORE PURCHASE
"ITS ONLY SHADOWS ON THE RAZOR SHARP BLADE EDGE"
SINCE THIS IS BELT FINNISH AND ETCHED YOU MAY SEE SOME SMALL BELT STRIATIONS WHEN HOLDING IT DIFFRENT WAYS IN THE LIGHT

090-1.jpg

093-1.jpg

017-10.jpg

021-13.jpg

041-7.jpg

033-16.jpg

085-3.jpg

Last edited:
Bill thats very sharp lookin..... Nice job as usual, nicely done:thumbup:
You should send that 1 too me just for some field work and a review, it looks good for EDC and bushing and critter cuttin, aka; right in my area of expertise.....:D

I honestly dont know a maker that finishes handles as well as you Bill. You can make fatwood look like burl

I honestly dont know a maker that finishes handles as well as you Bill. You can make fatwood look like burl
+1

The amazing handles were the first thing I noticed about Bill's knives when I first started browsing the maker's area here. He does a pretty decent job on the rest of the knife, too. ;)

True, some people might not like the blade finish but for a knife that gets used it really isw nice. I have two now with that finish and they are holding up great, and you still get the hamon!

This is a beautiful knife. Love the hamon and the handle. Can't wait to add one to my collection. Guess I just have to be quicker next time.

This is a beautiful knife. Love the hamon and the handle. Can't wait to add one to my collection. Guess I just have to be quicker next time.
:confused: Pretty sure this one is still available -- nobody claimed it in the posts above yours. :)

This is a user with a rustic look, ready for work in the field, ILL DO 130.00 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

Looking for a hip and a hand! Cant beat it for the price!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Bill,

What kind of shipping do you do to Australia (ie price and shipping time)? Would another of your blades fit into the same package (ie same price)? Should I contact you via email with these questions?

David.

its your statius, add $15.00 for usps priority flat rate or $22.00 for usps priority 7-10 days, my paypal is above ty bill

Bill,

What kind of shipping do you do to Australia (ie price and shipping time)? Would another of your blades fit into the same package (ie same price)? Should I contact you via email with these questions?

David.

for 2 knives usps prioroty mail will be around 25-30.00usd

Back