• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

^^^sold^^^

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
DROP POINT - "SPF"
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
MAKER:BILL AKERS
SPECS:
STYLE; DROP POINT
STEEL: (ALDOS) 1095 / CLAY QUENCH W/DARK "BOLD HAMON"
GRIND- FLAT GRIND
FINNISH:1500 GRIT HAND RUBBED/ACID ETCHED AND WAXED
HANDLES;HIGHLY FIGURED STABILIZED BUCKEYE BURL "WICKED" W/ EBONY BOLSTERS
SHEATH; TOOLED LEATHER "RH" CARRY
HARDWARE: SILVER PINS/LANYARD TUBE/SPACERS
MEASURMENTS: 8 3/4 " OVERALL / 4 1/4" BLADE
EXTRAS: MOSAIC PINS
PRICE: $SOLD SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
AND AS ALWAYS THIS KNIFE COMES (SCARY SHARP!!!)
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION
ASWELL I DO SHIP INTERNATIONAL COSTS IS USUALLY $15.00 - $22.00 ACCORDING TO LOCATION,IN ADDITION TO KNIFE PRICE,IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS,THIS IS AGREED ON BY ME AND BUYER BEFORE PURCHASE

037-9.jpg

047-9.jpg

048-10.jpg

056-8.jpg

058-8.jpg

020-12.jpg

031-16.jpg

Last edited:
really like what you've done with that first knife, still all your style, but with a sense of newness O_O gj!

Gotta agree with the others: both knives are great, but that first one really takes the cake.

Too late by 6 minutes for N#1.
Bill if the sale falls through I'd like to be considered next in line for N#1
Cheers,
Andy

Folks, Bill is right, these pictures or any of his pictures do not do his knives the justice they deserve. I just received my first knife from Bill today, and when it was in my hands, the pictures he took of him making the knife and the finished shots, well, let's just say the pictures were pretty close . . . :)
His knives are absolutely gems, finely polished blade, scales to blade are all even, no grind marks anywhere, etc. etc. And yes, I could be a little biased right now since this was my first, but he will be making me two or three more over the next few months, I can promise you that.
Excellent product by an excellent craftsmans in his field.
Be safe.

Back