1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLDSmall micarta Ladder Damascus 21- Gently Used, Well Priced!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by justsomedude, Jan 2, 2018.

1. justsomedude

justsomedude Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2011
    ALL SOLD

Disclaimer: I only accept payment via PayPal. All of the prices below include USPS shipping with tracking anywhere a flat-rate box goes, and the PP fee. I will ship elsewhere at my discretion and with additional shipping costs to be negotiated. I will give a discount for PP friends transfers at my discretion (usually only to folks I've dealt with before).

I will sell the knife to whomever I please but generally give priority to unconditional "I'll take it..." posts in the thread. If you are a Gold Member please PM me with questions, if not give me an email address.

Both of these knives have been used but never abused and I think I'm giving some great deals here. Neither are currently in stock anywhere I could find...

Lot's more pictures!

Knife 1: Small Sebenza 21 - Ladder Damascus - Single Stud - All Silver Hardware
    [​IMG]
    Description: I ordered this knife directly from CRK three years ago. It has seen occasional duty in the rotation and has some markings on the Ti as one would expect. The edge has been touched up on the sharpmaker a few times. The blade has almost no blemishing and the knife is overall in excellent condition. Lockup is perfect and centering is perfect.
    Included is the original CRK lanyard, pictured. Also included is the original wrench, sticker, papers and birth certificate.
    I can give you a ratty old CRK cloth if you request but otherwise no cloth, sorry.
    No lube, sorry.

Price: Sold

Knife 2: Small Sebenza 21 - KnifeArt Exclusive Carbon Fiber Scale - Blue Hardware
    [​IMG]
    Description: Another original owner here, bought from KnifeArt in 2014. Another user with wear on the thumbstud and scales. The edge has been touched up on the sharpmaker a few times. The blade has almost no blemishing and the knife is overall in very good condition.

Price: SOLD

Lot's more pictures!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    cashville likes this.
  2. CraigMang

CraigMang Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 23, 2015
    Retracted, glws

3. Freedom Pullo

Freedom Pullo Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2015
    PM Sent on small cf Insingo, I’ll take it but going to call it a night :thumbsup:

4. justsomedude

May 23, 2011
    Insingo is sold, Damascus micarta still available!

5. van Christie

van Christie

Nov 28, 2005
    Could you write me an email to patrick.helms at hotmail dot com?
    Cheers.

6. justsomedude

May 23, 2011
    Email sent!