1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Some African Beauties

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by smittyc5, Jul 14, 2019.

1. smittyc5

smittyc5 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 25, 2014
    John Arnold Grizzly Tactical Interframe Front Flipper with Carbon Fiber and Oregon Maple Burl(IKBS).New unused. M390 steelblade, The angular, domed scales are set on bronze anodized titanium liners, jewel polished on the interior. A pierced, bronze anodized titanium pocket clip makes it easy to keep the knife close at hand. The carbon fiber backbar is inlaid with MoonGlow II (luminescent polyester). This inlay glows in the dark, making the knifeeasy to find even under dark conditions.
    Asking $695.00via PayPal. Free US shipping
    Please contact me at. [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Herucus Blomerus LL15 AsNew/Unused N690 razor sharp blade with polished factory edge!!
    Asking $OLD via payPal. Free US shipping
    Please contact me at. [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for Looking !!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    barcbsa likes this.
  2. Odessa4646

Odessa4646 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 1, 2019
    I will take the Herucus Blomerus LL15.

3. smittyc5

smittyc5 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 25, 2014
    Herucus Blomerus LL15 is sold! Thanks BF!!