Some Amazing Folks Here

Ive been around for a while and just have to say that there are some truly amazing people here!

The last few months for the wife and I have just been crazy! We welcomed the birth of our daughter in January. I had always wanted a girl after having two boys and got my wish!

Then we found out the military was moving us to Kentucky, so we flew back to the States to ship one of the cars back and get some stuff sorted out before the move.

Well a short 2 week trip turned into 6 weeks after ending up at the hospital with a migraine that lasted for almost a month. Had to go through a lot of tests to rule out anything truly serious, and thankfully that didn’t find anything.

We finally returned to PR to go right into getting our ducks in a row to leave. They packed up the last of our things today, I just hope my blades make it all in one piece.

So to get to the point, I had posted that I hadn’t been able to renew my Gold yet to post a pic just because all that has been going on and the related expenses. Then out of the blue I get a message from Leonardo63 that he had gifted me Gold membership!

I see a lot of bad over here in PR on a daily basis and it tends to jade my view of the world. But I appreciate the reminder that there are good people out there. I’m humbled and grateful to be reminded that good folks are still out there.

Hopefully I’ll be seeing some of you guys at Knob Creek in the near future!

I hope and pray that things go smoothly for you and your family in KY. You're one of the good ones too around here! Take care and God bless!
Thanks!

I haven’t been around much with everything going on.

But we are def looking forward to KY and getting back Stateside! It’s always harder to come back every time we go!

Leonardo63 is a good dude. I've found that this forum has the best folks. I've been on others and found a lot of vulgarity, drama, and heated debates. Lost interest quick but have been here for five plus years and love it.

Glad all your medical tests didn't find anything serious.

Congrats on your daughter and getting back to the states! Hope you enjoy your time in the Bluegrass State, I like it. :)

-Nate (in KY)

Thanks!

Any good gun shops around Louisville/Knox? I have some toys I’m waiting to be built and need someplace to FFL it to

Leonardo63 is a good dude. I've found that this forum has the best folks. I've been on others and found a lot of vulgarity, drama, and heated debates. Lost interest quick but have been here for five plus years and love it.

Glad all your medical tests didn't find anything serious.

Thank you sir

Thanks!

Any good gun shops around Louisville/Knox? I have some toys I’m waiting to be built and need someplace to FFL it to

I'm up in NKY/Greater Cincy, so I can't really help you there. Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington is huge and can probably help with whatever you need, but I'm sure there are good shops closer.

Ive been around for a while and just have to say that there are some truly amazing people here!

The last few months for the wife and I have just been crazy! We welcomed the birth of our daughter in January. I had always wanted a girl after having two boys and got my wish!

Then we found out the military was moving us to Kentucky, so we flew back to the States to ship one of the cars back and get some stuff sorted out before the move.

Well a short 2 week trip turned into 6 weeks after ending up at the hospital with a migraine that lasted for almost a month. Had to go through a lot of tests to rule out anything truly serious, and thankfully that didn’t find anything.

We finally returned to PR to go right into getting our ducks in a row to leave. They packed up the last of our things today, I just hope my blades make it all in one piece.

So to get to the point, I had posted that I hadn’t been able to renew my Gold yet to post a pic just because all that has been going on and the related expenses. Then out of the blue I get a message from Leonardo63 that he had gifted me Gold membership!

I see a lot of bad over here in PR on a daily basis and it tends to jade my view of the world. But I appreciate the reminder that there are good people out there. I’m humbled and grateful to be reminded that good folks are still out there.

Hopefully I’ll be seeing some of you guys at Knob Creek in the near future!
You look better in gold brother! I am simply paying it forward as I said, I was gifted my gold from another awesome member so it's my way of passing on the same kindness I was given and your comments hit me a certain way at the right moment and it came to me in a split second, it was quite simple really.
Watch your ass and be safe! Cheers :thumbsup:
And thanks for all the great comments, I know any of you would do the same I just beat ya to it :p besides, everyone knows a piglet can out run, out hussle and outwit any big ole hogz LOL!

I'm up in NKY/Greater Cincy, so I can't really help you there. Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington is huge and can probably help with whatever you need, but I'm sure there are good shops closer.
Didn’t realize Buds was in KY. I’ll have to make the drive to check em out.

Glad to hear you are okay! I bet you and your family is very excited to get back to the US, congratulations on that as well!

Thanks!

Knob Creek! It's only minutes from ft Knox, about a half mile off 31 on Dixie highway 44 I velieve

Len is an awesome guy and he deserves every bit of the praise in this thread and then some! We are lucky to have guys like him on this forum.

When I first got into Bussekin, someone told me that this forum is home to the best group on the internet and I feel like that is an understatement!

I'm glad to be a small part of this community!

Back