1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Some Amazing Folks Here

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Adian, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Thanks Garth, much appreciated and you know it's right back at ya ;) - Now a good friend would keep an eye out for one particular squirrel and shoot the sob - He's easy to pick out as I already shot his tail off, doesn't even have a nub. This particular maggot has cost me in excess of $2K so far - how you might ask? Well, it seems he likes to feast on the wiring on my new truck. Just got it back this Tuesday from the 4th trip to the dealer and tripping the $2k mark with his dinner tab. Its seems this soy based insulation used in vehicles is akin to peanut butter for these little ******* ~ I'm about to put of bounty of 1 new Busse knife on him for any man or woman who will bring me his dead carcass. At this point, a new Busse would be a cheap fix ~ Guess we need to expand the garage and add another slot. We've bought every electronic rodent deterrent on the market and surrounded the driveway with all kinds of gizmos, even had the dealer wrap everything they can find with pepper tape (thick tape impregnated with Capsaicin) but he seems to keep finding something that's been missed.

If anyone happens to have any ideas I'm all ears ~