Some great models at great prices for 12/2. Pix and steals.

12-02-04-a.JPG

l to r

18 inch 29 ounce WWII model by Sgt. Karka. We get only the best effort from Sgt. Karka and when Karka does his best you can count on an exceptional knife and this fits into that category. The only problem with this entire rig is a rust spot on the left side at bolster. Figure 20 minutes by hand to bring the finish back to perfect. This is a definite UBBB at $85 delivered to your door.

16.5 inch 26 ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. As you can see this knife has a beautiful USA horn handle. Great effort by Kumar and great price by Uncle Bill. Take this beautiful rig home today for $125. Another UBBB.

12 inch 11 ounce Dhankuta Kothimoda by Sgt. Karka. Excellent "best effort" rig. Yours today for $65 delivered to your door. UBBB

10.5 inch 8 ounce Kumar karda by the designer of this model, Kumar himself. Great stag horn handle. A Christmas gift at $49. UBBB

8 inch 6 ounce JKM Special by Kumar. Look at that handle and tell me this rig isn't worth $39. UBBB

Luckily, I shot for the JKM. Antler rocks! Good luck who gets the KK...

(fingers crossed)

AA

Aardvark said:
I think we're racing for that one.

Aaaahhhhmm........................
:D

That WWII is the most beautiful of the style I recall seeing.
Wow.

Hmmmmm.....

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<>call me
'Dean' :)-FYI-FWIW-IIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TIA-YW-GL-HH-HBD-IBSCUTWS-TWotBGUaDUaDUaD
<> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Email sent on Sgt. Karka WWII... luckily I had multiple "I'll take that ___" emails waiting in the drafts folder. Here's hoping...

yep one of the best WWII's I have seen, but would love to see it just like that but with a USA horn handle...

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Same here...good luck my friend...

(Still crossing my fingers for myself of course)

UB will be able to save on shipping by putting it and the 3 Sarges in the same box :D But now my Xmas shopping is done, and this beauty for me...

OK Scot, step away from the computer...

Is that horn on the Dhankuta Kothimoda? Looks almost like aluminum, so shiny. I bet that is one of those great handles with all the little sparks of color, depending on how you are looking at it.

Plus that AK for $20 cheaper than normal, but with the special handle. Great stuff!

The WWII is gone. I have a couple of extra Kumar Kardas and JKM-1s so if it looks like I've sold the same thing twice or three times I have.

Well, Nasty, looks like we don't have to argue after all.

mPisi, if you got the WWII, congratulations. Tried for it myself. It's a beauty.

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Lokks like a lot of winners today! See what happens when Bill and Yangdu take a short break? They come back with a vengence!