Some knives that I have made in past

Hello.

I'm kind of semiretired (pending) blade smith. Anyway I thought it might be fun to show off some of the stuff that I have made in past to a bit broader audience. Hopefully some of you will like them. They are more or less scandinavian style knives, puukkos and such.

None of these are for sale or anything like that. At the moment not really working even that much but if I decide to get more active again I'll for sure pay a membership.

I'll just put few up first and then if you want I can put more up in future.

kIkOSVD.jpg

qCkYbeq.jpg

ylMB5IT.jpg

J0mlWEI.jpg

E Honkanen

Nice to hear that you like them. Thank you.

So couple more with animal theme.

DFOMzrx.jpg

64qHYTE.jpg

UQUsMEt.jpg

kXXIYse.jpg

vdKuISq.jpg

EJ7dgaR.jpg

Hope you like these also,
E Honkanen

Wow these are beautiful. The wood and blades go together very well. The sheaths, while not my style are works of art in their own right.

Thank you for the nice comments.

Here are few more animal themed still. Slight variations on the bear and dog and then a fish.

wbSYfjz.jpg

NJ4mu33.jpg

2vQ74ed.jpg

vPwMV1Y.jpg

n5kl43s.jpg

vch5gvP.jpg

tUJRoQi.jpg

P9gCJNF.jpg

Have a great and productive new year
E Honkanen

Here are few hunting themed knives I made some time ago.

5nMcBSS.jpg

IbBE6Yc.jpg

u5MMapG.jpg

9opaQwq.jpg

GegyHJB.jpg

yQWo9HN.jpg

Hopefully some of them please you eyes,
E Honkanen

I especially like some of the leather washer handles … and the bear:)

I assume you shaped the handles from scratch - did you purchase the blades as is and mount them ...or?

I especially like some of the leather washer handles … and the bear:)

I assume you shaped the handles from scratch - did you purchase the blades as is and mount them ...or?

Nice hear that you like them.

As you assume, everything has been made from scratch, from forging the blade to shaping the handle and leatherwork. Well, I did not do the tanning of the leather but othervise. :)

Here is few more. These are, well, were interesting requests in past that I had fun to figure out. Functionality does get slightly reduced but anyway.

TkaKISS.jpg

PdvvRcr.jpg

G7xRMIM.jpg

vXG9c3c.jpg

thjqCSG.jpg

3VZ0RCc.jpg

FZAzYhK.jpg

E Honkanen

Back