1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED! Live stream of the winners being picked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6xurJWkhs

Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!
  3. Hey folks! We were alerted to a bug where several hundred members somehow got permanent paid memberships. We're going through and correcting that now. Somehow some of you somehow got yeaaaaaaars of free memberships, and, well, it happens. If your membership accidentally is turned off please post in the Service & Support forum thread with your transaction ID and I'll fix it

Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Jun 8, 2017.

1. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Did anyone else see that hammered silver coating on a hg55 on that auction site? That may be a hint. isnt that a newer coating? Unless it was a spa job. (I figured Blade show). I'm hoping to hear something this week or maybe July 4th.

2. jbomz

jbomz Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Feb 17, 2015
    I was just looking at that .... I'm hoping for a big one nmfbm

3. Robdude

Robdude Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Mother Of All Bowies
    Cmon... kick this thing off right!! Present us another opportunity to score this epic monster!!!
    A real .41 MOAB is one blade id spring for no matter what..

Aias and jbomz like this.
  4. hydeinmind

hydeinmind Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Yes what I great looking blade. I hope your right about this one bullpin! Not that it's to be believed but that's what the description says..blade 2017. But makes it sound like it's the last one on earth of course.

5. Busto

Busto KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 26, 2011
    I'm Loaded with all the Monster Size Blades....Bring on the FOLDER!!!

Jaxx and hydeinmind like this.
  6. Aias

Aias

Aug 1, 2012
    Hell, at this point I'm willing to ponder and debate the merit of the "infi nuclear meltdown spatula and salad tongs" offering...

7. TheMtnMan

TheMtnMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    20170616_084053.jpg Id believe that HG55 was from Blade 2017, I wasnt there, but seems like they had few different older models in that finish there. Including this TGLB

hydeinmind and honorearth like this.
  8. jbomz

Feb 17, 2015
    you parting with any of the monsters ?

9. Busto

Busto KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 26, 2011
    The PERFECT Wedding Gift!!

Aias likes this.
  10. Busto

Jul 26, 2011
    Cleared out the Doubles already....But you never know when I might need to make space for a BUNCH of FOLDERS!!! Bossman Bring It...Folders that is....:eek::eek::eek:

11. jbomz

Feb 17, 2015
    Let me know, looking for choppers

12. AZTimT

AZTimT KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    Well, technically there is always the known date of Blade show each year where Busse offers knives for sale... but for online... just two more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

PA Trout likes this.
  13. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    That's a pretty good plan .... but since you're new here, you would not know about the Clark Bars for Amy. Just saying....

14. adamlau

adamlau Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 13, 2002
    I'll take it :thumbsup: . Slicers over choppers for me :cool:

NJBillK likes this.
  15. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    AK47 live right now on Busse website no bs gentleman!!!

16. Sethrotull

Sethrotull Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
    And I can't choose a blade coating from my phone.

17. littlehoot

littlehoot Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2015
    Beer Wench. FBM with a cap prybar on one.end

18. hydeinmind

Nov 30, 2015
    TGLBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. rcb2000

rcb2000 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Keep trying, sometimes it takes like 5 tries

Sethrotull likes this.
  20. jbomz

Feb 17, 2015
    There is some available in swamprat also, is this what we were waiting for just one thing the ak???